- 23 lbs
- 18 month clothes
- It seems like she's changed so much in the past week!
- She's known the sign for "all done" for awhile now and it's nice that she can tell me that she's done eating.
- Just the other day, I asked her if she wanted more. She looked down at her little hands, put her fingers together and signed "more"!! (she hasn't done it again since then)
- She's really taken to Ava's baby doll. She hugs her tight and pats her on the back. Last night she slept with a baby. It was so cute to see her snuggled up with it tucked tightly under her arm.
- She's working on a bunch of teeth. She has 8 so far and she'll soon have two more on both top and bottom.
- I showed her how to use her little lion push cart and within a day she was tentatively standing to push it. She grins and laughs as she pushes it all over the house.
- She gave me a real kiss complete with a lip smack :)
- She still loves to play with toilet paper and dog food rather than her toys.
- It's so cute when she holds things up to her ear and says "ah!" for "hi" :)
- Nights are better. She usually wakes sometime early in the morning but after a feeding she goes back to sleep and sleeps till about 7 am.
- Sits forward facing in the car in a big girl car seat.
- I love the little cowlick at the nape of her neck that pushes all of her hair to the left. :)
- She climbed up on the couch all by herself!!!
- Even though she doesn't get the sounds right, she likes to copy the tone of sissy's voice.
- Thinks is great fun to throw her own diaper away! I carry her and she carries the diaper and drops it into the garbage. :)
- Loves Mommy and Daddy's juice - even the green ones. :)
- Weaning this little one is going to be tough. I just know it.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
JAINA: 11 MONTHS
Posted by Unknown at 11:24 AM