- Jaina yells "Mama!" from her crib and her carseat now when she wants to get my attention.
- Although crawling is still her favorite mode of transportation, she's walking a lot more.
- When Ava goes opens her door after her nap, she bounces up and down and says, "sissysissysissysissy"
- When Ava laughs, Jaina laughs - I love watching them interact.
- Sometimes they fight - like when they sit by each other in the shopping cart at HEB.
- Will she really be 1 next week? Where has the time gone?
- Ask her how old she is and she'll hold up one little finger. :)
- Life is good...so good.
- Motherhood is not always roses. Sometimes you need to escape. Have you ever found yourself locked in a dark closet just enjoying the silence? This mama has. :)
- Why is it so hard to exercise???
- Really ready to be done with the whole "baby phase."
- Eating clean and healthy is not fun but you realize how good it makes you feel after you treat yourself to Pizza Shack and feel sick the next morning.
- I love that Ava can get her pjs on, brush her teeth and go potty all by herself.
- We bought tickets! Can't wait to get on that plane to go and see my sister. It's been 3 years since we've been to see them and it's high time that we did. 10 whole days in Bozeman and then on to Portland! We plan on having the best four weeks. Convention....picking blackberries...cool Tillamook weather...ocean beaches...good friends...family...walking the hill at Grandma and Grandpa Waldo's...maybe some fishing...driving the Wilson River Highway...mountains... McMinnville...good coffee...driving by our old house...
- Typing this is making me homesick.
- Does anyone else find Pinterest addicting and overwhelming at the same time?
- Housework is n.e.v.e.r.e.n.d.i.n.g.
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
A LIST OF THOUGHTS
Posted by Unknown at 9:47 AM