2. What's your favorite toy? "Dinosaur."
3. What do you like for breakfast? "Umm cereal and ice cream."
4. What do you like to do outside? "Um play. Swing."
5. What is your favorite animal? "Ah chicks. Um cows. Mooses. Deer. Birds. I like rocks dat are gray."
6. What do you like to wear? "Dinosaur shirt."
7. Who is your best friend? "Grant."
8. What do you like for a snack? "Fruit snacks and cereal and yogurt. I like dinosaurs. I just like dinosuars and foxes and..."
9. What is your favorite song? "Rolling in da Deep and We are da Dinosaurs Marching."
10. What do you sleep with? "Anmols." (animals)
11. What is your favorite book? "Dinosaur books."
12. What is your favorite ice cream? "Coconut caramel or whatever."
13. What is your favorite vegetable? "Umm hmm uh remember? I don't like vegetables?"
14. What is your favorite fruit? "Watermelon!"
15. Where is your favorite place? "Children's Museum."
16. What is your favorite thing to do? "Play!"
17. What do you want to be when you grow up? "Um like, maybe a tree cutter?"
18. What is your favorite thing to eat? "Cereal. We already did dat remember? Mom? Remember?"
19. Why do you love Mommy and Daddy? "I don't know."
20. What do you want for your birthday? "I wanted just like a grownup arrow fing. Dat you frow at the fing."
21. What makes you happy? "Hugs and playing and not cleaning cuz dats boring."
22. What makes you sad? "Spanks."
Oh Oscar. You are still 100% a mama's boy and I'm not complaining. Yes, it's frustrating at times that no one else can do anything as well as I can for you but really, your hugs, kisses and snuggles make up for it. You still can't say your "th" sounds so "that" sounds like "dat" and "thing" sounds like "fing." The best words you say are "huge-normous" and "funkin" for thumb. Your'e my best little buddy and we love you so much!!! Happy Birthday Oscar!!