Saturday, October 6, 2012
Monday, October 1, 2012
- 16.9 lbs (95%)
- 25 3/4 inches (95%)
- head size: 16 3/4 cm (90%)
- Size 3 diapers and gradually growing into 9 month clothes.
- Sleeps at least 6 hours straight at night.
- Learned a new trick! let's see how far I can stick out this tongue!
- Loves to blow bubbles and soaks her shirt in the process!
- Good at grabbing and chewing. Her hands taste the best. :)
- Rolled from her tummy to her back at 3 1/2 months! (9/17/12) Now she rolls all over the place but mostly just from her back to her tummy.
- Likes to stand up.
- Ate her first solid food on her 4 month birthday (we're probably breaking some kind of baby rule) She's eaten rice cereal, sweet potatoes, pears, peaches (sour face!) and prunes. She eats like and champ and hardly makes a mess!
- Has the cutest little flirty grin and loves to laugh!
- Happy and content. (most of the time)
- She's been spitting up - a lot.
- Recognizes her name.
- Found her toes!!
- (thank you, hormones, for making my hair fall out by the handful....I should be completely bald by the end of the month if it keeps going at this rate!)