|sits in the tub all by herself|
- 18.5 lbs
- size 9 months
- crawled yesterday (12/31/12) for the first time although her prefered mode of getting around is scooting on her tummy.
- can move from sitting to her tummy.
- loves to hold a blanket in front of her eyes and play peek-a-boo.
- has started "singing along" when we sing and bounces to lively music :)
- has 2 teeth.
- prefers real homemade baby food over the canned store bought stuff.
- fully recovered from her RSV, pneumonia and ear infections.
- loves electrical cords (especially in Daddy's office).
- developing quite the sense of humor.
- not a great sleeper like she used to be...wakes 4 times a night some nights.
- moved her to her own room.
- teaching her what "No" means.
|big blue eyes|