- 21 lbs (90%)
- 28 inches (75%)
- head: 18.25 (95%)
- quickly growing out of 12 month clothes.
- As far as I can see, she's got 7 teeth now. Another bottom one cut through but I think she's working on her eye teeth as well.
- I love this girl. She's stubborn, independent and she knows what she wants.
- I love the moments when she lays her head on my shoulder and is more cuddly than her big sister ever was at that age.
- She's still got an awful scream. She screams when she's happy, when she's mad, hungry, hurt and sometimes she does it just for fun.
- She waves and says "Ha" for "Hi"
- She drops something and says "Uh oh!"
- Loves her bath! As soon as I turn the water on she tries to climb into the tub.
- She loves her food. Just this morning she ate a scrambled egg, a whole YoBaby peach yogurt and a handful of Cheerios. She loves green veggies like beans, broccoli and asparagus. She'd rather feed herself unless you give her yogurt. Really not a fan of baby food.
- I don't know what happened to my awesome sleeper...she wakes up 2 times a night. Bed time is 8 pm and she usually gets up between 6:30 and 7:30 (don't know where she got the 'early riser' gene). 2 good naps a day (I love nap time)
- When she knows that she's going to get into something that she's not supposed to, she looks over her shoulder with a sly little grin to see if anyone is watching.
- Knows what a doggy says.
- Holds things up to her ear and says "ah" like she's talking on the phone. :)
Friday, March 1, 2013
JAINA: 9 MONTHS
Posted by Unknown at 11:39 AM