- Warm fall mornings at the park.
- being able to go outside without melting.
- Boots...cowgirl boots.
- Farmer's Markets.
- St. Ives Green Tea Face Scrub.
- new "Clear - Total Care" shampoo and conditioner. Amazing.
- lavender coconut oil lotion.
- Biotin...my hair is growing back. :)
- essential oils - especially grapefruit in my water.
- lunch dates.
- having a hubby that works from home.
- long quiet evenings.
- my Ninja blender.
- favorite recipe in my Ninja blender:
2 cups of ice
2 cups of almond milk
scoop of unsweetened cocoa powder
dash of vanilla
glug of honey
spoonful of almond butter
- green juice in the morning.
5 stalks of celery
3-4 small apples
- my new phone. :)
- Skype....I love Skype.
- looking forward to the holidays.
- 97.1 FM "Country Legends" Finally! A station that plays only old country! Enough of this country gone pop/rock garbage! :)
- The sunshine :)
- Ella's Kitchen baby food pouches...they even have screw-on spoons! Seriously genius.
- sweet tea.