- 21.5 lbs
- 18 month clothes
- size 4 diapers
- says dada, mama, tap (dab), bye (bah), hi (ha), uh oh, doggy (dada).
- She loves to wave and say "hi" and "bye"
- She's been standing on her own for a couple of weeks but no steps yet.
- She loves to be outside...and puts everything in her mouth.
- I love what when she wakes up, I open the door and she's sitting there grinning. She spins around and dives into her blanket, laughing. She's not eager to get out of her crib...she'd rather play the "I'm gonna get you" game.
- She's got quite the sense of humor.
- LOVES veggies.
- Nights are getting better...we had one all nighter a couple of nights ago and I woke up all worried...I had to check on her before I could go back to sleep!
- She puts herself to sleep as long as she's fed and dry. :)
Monday, April 1, 2013
JAINA: 10 MONTHS
It's hard to believe that our little bug is already 10 months old. Time sure flies...It's hard to even remember what she was like as an infant. It's hard to get her to sit still for a picture nowadays so I take what I can get!
Posted by Unknown at 8:36 AM