- 20 lbs
- 12 month clothes
- she's crawling full speed ahead all over the house and gets into everything! Such a little troublemaker!
- 6 teeth - 4 on top and 2 on the bottom
- she started feeding herself finger foods - green beans, black beans, sweet potatoes and those little yogurt bites and puffs from Target. I love how she holds a yogurt bite in her fingers and bites it in half with her little teeth. So dainty. :)
- I've been making her baby food since she prefers it over store bought but she hasn't been all that interested in eating solids lately other than her finger foods. Oh, blueberry YoBaby yogurt - she loves it!
- She loves her sissy...her face lights up when she sees her.
- waves "hi"
- puts herself to sleep. She's usually in bed by 8 pm and wakes up a couple times a night but it's not horrible. She's an early riser though...don't know were she got that!
- pulled herself up to standing just before turning 8 months.
- love her occasional open mouth slobbery kisses :)
- likes to drive us crazy with the "I drop it and you pick it up" game.
Friday, February 1, 2013
JAINA: 8 MONTHS
Months 6 and 7 were rough for our little one. 6 months brought RSV, pneumonia, ear infections and a stay in the hospital. 7 months brought another bout of the virus that's been going around...ear infections, congestion and another round of antibiotics. She's finally recovering and we're hoping to stay healthy for the rest of the flu season. This little bug has been through a lot already in her short life.
Posted by Unknown at 6:43 PM