- 16.9 lbs (95%)
- 25 3/4 inches (95%)
- head size: 16 3/4 cm (90%)
- Size 3 diapers and gradually growing into 9 month clothes.
- Sleeps at least 6 hours straight at night.
- Learned a new trick! let's see how far I can stick out this tongue!
- Loves to blow bubbles and soaks her shirt in the process!
- Good at grabbing and chewing. Her hands taste the best. :)
- Rolled from her tummy to her back at 3 1/2 months! (9/17/12) Now she rolls all over the place but mostly just from her back to her tummy.
- Likes to stand up.
- Ate her first solid food on her 4 month birthday (we're probably breaking some kind of baby rule) She's eaten rice cereal, sweet potatoes, pears, peaches (sour face!) and prunes. She eats like and champ and hardly makes a mess!
- Has the cutest little flirty grin and loves to laugh!
- Happy and content. (most of the time)
- She's been spitting up - a lot.
- Recognizes her name.
- Found her toes!!
- (thank you, hormones, for making my hair fall out by the handful....I should be completely bald by the end of the month if it keeps going at this rate!)
Monday, October 1, 2012
JAINA: 4 MONTHS
Posted by Unknown at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment