- Jaina took lots of naps.
- Ace is the best babysitter.
- Love Wisconsin Point.
- Donald fished almost every day.
- Nothing better than Cranberry Lake.
- Fishing with Grandma.
- Trip "up north" - North Shore, Gomez's and Ojala's. :)
- Family time at Grandma and Grandpa Z's cabin.
- Uncle Eric is building a house.
- Tap loved every minute!
- Paul and Andrea, Victoria and John.
- Lunches at the Lazy Moose.
- Reminiscing at the "old cabin."
- "King of the Lode"
- First night spent with Great Grandma Lund.
- Ava and her prince John.
- Floating on Cranberry Lake.
- First pony ride.
- Adventures at the cabin.
- Jaina loves to be outside!
- Carlton County Fair!
- Another party for our favorite 3 year old.
- Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Lund for a wonderful vacation! We love you and miss you!
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
MINNESOTA - AUGUST 2012
We had the most wonderful time at Grandma and Grandpa Lund's - probably the best yet.
Posted by Unknown at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa, you are related to the Lunds? If so, then there is a possibility that we're related somewhere down the line. My paternal grandmother's maiden name is Lund....hmmmm... What is the first name of your Grandpa?ReplyDelete
My Grandpa's name was Oscar Lund...I believe both of his parents came from Sweden.Delete